[keycloak-user] Deploy a custom theme with the war

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:18:23 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm not sure if there was already a question on this matter, but I searched
aroung in JIRA and I couldn't find it.

Is there a way to deploy a custom theme along with my war artifact?

I tried creating modules like the ones provided, I extended an e-mail
module and a common themes module, creating the factories with a new id,
but on the admin console UI I can't see my own theme on the select menu.

If I create a theme and insert it in the /standalone/configuration/themes
directory of my application server it works, but I was told to try and
deploy it along with our war, to capture the theme from the classpath.

Is there already a built in way to do this?

--
Rodrigo Sasaki