[keycloak-user] Custom E-Mail provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 14:00:05 EDT 2014

yes, you can put to your
KEYCLOAK_HOME/standalone/configuration/keycloak-server.json (assuming
you're using wildfly appliance or WAR distribution) and change the line:

     "email": {
         "provider": "freemarker"
     },

to something like:

     "email": {
         "provider": "foo"
     },

where "foo" is the ID returned by your EmailProviderFactory.getId()
implementation.

Marek