[keycloak-user] Tomcat 7 Adapter download and configuration

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 02:50:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

We already have a Tomcat 7 adapter which is contributed by a member of our community. The remaining work is to do some testing and document it, which should be done for 1.1. We don't have a specific release date yet, but expect 1-2 months for the final.

In the mean time you can already use it, available here http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|a%3A%22keycloak-tomcat7-adapter%22, but I can't help you with how it's used atm.