[keycloak-user] Authentication Provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 12:59:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

it doesn't exist anymore. You can use UserFederationProvider SPI instead
of it now:
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.0-final/userguide/html/user_federation.html
, which is more complex, but more powerfull . It allows to plug your
user DB and fully use your users in keycloak and also sync your users
from external DB into local Keycloak DB (even those which weren't
previously authenticated. AuthenticationProvider synced just users,
which authenticate at least once to Keycloak)

Marek