[keycloak-user] keycloak.json file for angular app

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 14:04:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

I guess in your Angular application you're using something like:

var keycloakAuth = new Keycloak('keycloak.json');

right? So instead of this, you can read the Keycloak configuration from
some separate URI like:

var keycloakAuth = new Keycloak('myconfig');

Where the path 'myconfig' could be mapped to some servlet (or jaxrs
application if you prefer), which will return you the JSON with the
configuration. So instead of serving the configuration directly from
file keycloak.json, you will serve it from the servlet (or jaxrs app).
The servlet will run on server side, so you can use whatever is good for
your app to init the auth-server-url dynamically (For example read it
from System property)

Marek