[keycloak-user] CatalinaUserSessionManagement: Session not present or already invalidated

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 01:42:47 EDT 2015

Sure, maybe even easier alternative is to try debugger. You can add this
to the beginning of $TOMCAT_HOME/bin/catalina.sh:

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=5005,server=y,suspend=n"

then start tomcat and then remotely connect to it from your IDE. You
will need opened IDE with keycloak sources though.

I've changed the code to display the exception stacktrace, but it will
be available in next release (not yet in 1.2.0.Beta1 released yesterday)

Marek