[keycloak-user] Http Session is not invalidated

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 01:50:52 EDT 2015

I would try to upgrade to latest 1.2.0.Beta1 as it has some related
fixes AFAIK.

In this version, you have also possibility to setup either frontChannel
logout or backchannel logout for the application. It could be set in
Keycloak admin console. I think that at least one of them will work with
SP filter in latest version (if not both).

Marek