[keycloak-user] deploying restful service application out of the keycloak autorisation server

Meissa M'baye Sakho msakho at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 09:41:45 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I have a question about running my applications in a different server than the keycloak one.

I have one third party oauth client web application and one pure restful web service application.
I have created a realm, configured the two applications as explained in the videos tutorials.
The two applications behaviour are similar to the database service and the third-party oauth client that are shipped in the example of keycloak distribution.
Every thing work fine when I deploy all on the same wildfly server that is hosting the keycloak server;

I would like to deploy the restful web application and the oauth client in a another JBOSS EAP 6 server.
For the oauth client, as explained in the video tutorial, I will have to define the complete url while defining the redirect url in the registration step.

For the restful services web application, it's a bearer only access type application. It will only accept token authentification. There is no redirect url.

How do I configure the restful services web application in this situation?
Is there something to configure so that the keycloak adapter could be able to valide the token when the oauth client calls a service from the restful web application?

Thank you in advance.
Meissa