[keycloak-user] Exchange access token to id token

Ryvlin, Andrey aryvlin at morphotrust.com
Fri Apr 3 15:15:38 EDT 2015

Hi,
I’m using Keycloak direct grant login to my REST APIs and I need to get authenticated user information for auditing purpose.
At my REST implementation class I can get access token from HTTP header by using a request interceptor, but I believe that token is useless for auditing.
Is there Keycloak REST API to get id token for the access token?

Thank you in advance

Andrey Ryvlin
Sr. Software Engineer

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PROPRIETARY to MorphoTrust USA, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.