[keycloak-user] CatalinaUserSessionManagement: Session not present or already invalidated

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Fri Apr 3 16:22:24 EDT 2015

Update on issue 1, Log user out from KC console:
It appears this is due to Spring security creating a new session and
migrating data into it but KC knows nothing about this. There’s a way to
disable this behavior in Spring Security and I’m going to take that path.
This should be a non-issue.

~ Scott