[keycloak-user] Externalising session storage in keycloak

Kalinga Dissanayake kalinga at leapset.com
Mon Apr 6 08:13:42 EDT 2015

Guys i know this has been discussed before, but im trying to find a simple number of steps for me to externalize the session storage in keycloak.
I just need to do the following;
1. Two servers running keycloak (wildfly)
2. A load balancer in front of these two servers. Preferably an AWS loadbalancer
3. I need to store the session details on an external store so that the sessions work accurately.

There is so much documentation for this but I am actually confused as to what i should do and the bare minimum i should do to achieve this. I dont need a distributed cache or anything just need one cache store (may be infinispan or memcached) and the two keycloak servers running storing the sessions on that. Is there one key place i should look into which contains the bare minimum i should do.

Kalinga.