[keycloak-user] Running Liquibase updates via maven plugin

Schneider, Tom tschneider at connecture.com
Mon Apr 6 14:38:55 EDT 2015

I'd like to populate a database for keycloak via the command line using the liquibase maven plugin.

With the latest master code, when I try to run this command:
mvn -f connections/jpa-liquibase/pom.xml liquibase:update -Durl=jdbc:h2:keycloak

I receive the following error message:
[ERROR] liquibase.exception.UnexpectedLiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: liquibase.exception.SetupException: No KeycloakSession provided in ThreadLocal

Am I missing some setup or is this no longer supported?