[keycloak-user] Http Session is not invalidated

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 04:47:22 EDT 2015

Nope, it's using the proper picketlink binding adapters
(ServiceProviderAuthenticator valve on EAP6 and SPServletExtension on
Wildfly). If you have opportunity to use those instead of SPFilter, it
may be better though. I am not sure if Picketlink SPFilter is not
deprecated (or if it supports all the features like binding adapters).
Maybe Bill or Pedro knows more.

Marek