[keycloak-user] Impersonate User

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 00:53:43 EDT 2015

I would say an admin would need a special role as well as having all the roles of the user the admin wants to impersonate.

That's the simple part, second part would be to let an admin login as another user. Maybe that could be done with a query param to the authorization endpoint, for example:

  /realms/myrealm/protocols/openid-connect/auth?...&kc_impersonate=<username>

Would also be good to have a enable/disable option for this feature for a realm.