[keycloak-user] Impersonate User

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 08:54:18 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

I'm not assuming anything I'm just giving my opinion. Besides, we should not always just do exactly what users asks for, we should rather make sure we understand their requirements and come up with good solutions that works for Keycloak and them.

I'm sure there's situations where a SSO level impersonation would be more convinient. However, a token swap service like I suggested would be much simpler to implement and a lot less risky as well. We should add a token swap service in either case to allow for example downgrading tokens for chained services.