[keycloak-user] Clarification on Remember Me Functionality

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:03:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

The Remember Me requirement on our application(s) is such that, once logged
in with Remember Me enabled, the user should be able to visit the
application(s) without logging in again for another two week period.

When I tested the Keycloak Remember Me functionality, it seems that,
despite Remember Me is turned on, the use has to log in again if either of
SSO Session Idle Timeout or SSO Session Max Lifespan reached.

Is this the expected behavior of Keycloak? If so, how can I map it to cater
my requriement? Or is there any way I can change the default Keycloak
behavior?

Thanks!