[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.2.0 Beta1 and CORS

Maurice Quaedackers Maurice.Quaedackers at planonsoftware.com
Mon Apr 13 16:32:38 EDT 2015

Hello,

Has somebody experience with the new 1.2.0 Beta1 release in combination with CORS.

I have a very simple html page (for testing purposes) that I have made available via keycloak.

When I configure this page to use a Keycloak 1.1.0 Final as authentication front end all works like expected.

When I configure the same page with a Keycloak 1.2.0 Beta1 authentication front end (exact the same configuration) I am not able to access my test html file.

Suggestions are highly appreciated.