[keycloak-user] nodejs adapter

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 09:13:04 EDT 2015

Howdy—

My apologies for not tagging the repository when I did the NPM publish.  HEAD of the repo should align with the latest NPM though.

Please do give it a whirl, and if you have any issues, file them @ github or ping the list here and I’ll take a look.

It’s not officially “supported” but I do aim to make it work well, so anything that doesn’t work, let me know!

	-Bob