[keycloak-user] Keycloak + Spring Security

Guy Davis guydavis.ca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:34:16 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

I was just looking for a solution to adding an app with Spring Security to
our mix of Keycloak-protected apps and services.  You mention "under Tomcat
or Jetty".  Would this also work for a web app, such as Pentaho, deployed
inside a JBoss container?

Very timely.  Bill, this would be great to have in Keycloak 1.2 if not too
late.

Thanks much,
Guy