[keycloak-user] keycloak admin-client

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 11:58:58 EDT 2015

Is it an option for you to switch to jackson1 provider? It should be
possible by adding the file WEB-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml into
your WAR with the content like this:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/admin-client/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml

Marek