[keycloak-user] Client credentials grant

Raghu Prabhala prabhalar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 06:05:39 EDT 2015

Thanks Stian. Can that work be prioritized over the other auth mechanisms you mentioned and if not, can you provide me a few pointers on how I can extend KC to implement that use case ? I need to have something done quickly to present KC as a viable solution or risk losing out.
BTW is there any documentation that would help me use Eclipse or any other IDE to develop/build and test any extensions?