[keycloak-user] IDP SAMLV2.0 with Salesforce

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 08:31:18 EDT 2015

You want to chain keycloak server to Salesforce?

If you create a SAMLv2 IdentityProvider in keycloak that points to
Salesforce, you;ll see after you create it, an Export button.  Click
that.  That will create an entity descriptor with all the information
you need.

On 4/30/2015 2:45 AM, Henk Laracker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like to use Salesforce as Identity Provider, the metadata provided by
> salesforce can be imported.
> But I need to specify the Service Provider in salesforce, I have to fill
> in a couple of fields, but two of them I don’t understand (and are
> mandatory). Does someone have any clue
>
>  1. entity id , remark of salesforce : get this value from your
>     serviceprovider
>  2. ACS URL, remark of slaesforce : The assertion consumer service. Get
>     this value from your service provider.
>
> I have tried a lot of values but every-time I click the saml button on
> my app, it redirects to salesforce but I get a page with the error :
> Error: Unable to resolve request into a Service Provider
>
> Henk

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com