[keycloak-user] Docker Keycloak for version 1.4.1 not pushed to docker hub

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 08:59:25 EDT 2015

Keycloak 1.4.0.Final hasn't been published to Docker yet, but it will be shortly ...

In the mean time you can try build docker images yourself:

git clone https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak.git keycloak-docker
cd keycloak-docker
git checkout 1.4.0.Final
cd server
docker build --tag jboss/keycloak:1.4.0.Final .
cd ../server-postgres
docker build --tag jboss/keycloak-postgres:1.4.0.Final .

You can then run it:

docker run --name keycloak -ti --link postgres:postgres jboss/keycloak-postgres:1.4.0.Final