[keycloak-user] WebSockets

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 04:47:08 EDT 2015

There is also another example
https://github.com/secondsun/wildfly-secured-websocket , where client is
javascript application . It's based on web.xml security and the client
and server are both in same web application. Unfortunately I don't know
if it can work if client and server are in different applications, as it
seems that there is no way for add additional HTTP headers on client in
javascript websockets API (at least according to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4361173/http-headers-in-websockets-client-api
). So adding "Authorization: Bearer" looks like a challenge here.

Marek