[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.4.0.Final - new schema (defined in file keycloak-server.json)

Emil Posmyk emil.posmyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:31:13 EDT 2015

Hi all

I did upgrade from keycloak 1.1.0.Final to 1.4.0.Final, but I had some
issue.

When I tried to add "schema": "security" in section "connectionsJpa" to
file keycloak-server.json and run first time server to create everything on
database. I recived an error related with liquibase, "REALM" etc.

Second time i solved it becouse I created default schema and after it I
changed to schema "security" manually on database and later in file
keycloak-server.json.

It is possible to change the schema without changing manually schema on
database ?

*thanks*
*--*

*Emil Posmyk*