[keycloak-user] JBoss BPM Suite integration with Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 03:08:22 EDT 2015

The error you are getting is caused by the fact that you're either not including the redirect_uri param in the code -> token request, or you are including an invalid value.

According to the spec if redirect_uri was included in the authorization request it also needs to be included (and match) in the access token request.