[keycloak-user] Desktop Apps

Christopher Davies christopher.james.davies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:31:19 EDT 2015

I am looking to use KeyCloak to authenticate our software.
Some of our the components of our software are java desktop applications.

I know that I can send an openid connection from my application to KeyCloak
to get a JWT. Looking at this protocol, it seems only to support
username/password. Is there a recommended way to use Kerberose, to
authenticate so that my windows users do not need to type username/password
if they are logged in correctly to their desktops ?

Chris