[keycloak-user] WebSockets

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 10:22:18 EDT 2015

I just don't see how this is feasible beyond providing a simple
servlet-aware helper class on the server side that would be used only on
connection setup.  But you still have the problem of when the access
token expires.  That would have to be handled by the application because
the protocol would be app specific.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat