[keycloak-user] User Federation Entity Manager Access

Tristan Paddock tristan.paddock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:39:20 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to write a custom User Federation to a RDBMS and would like to
use an entity manager over straight JDBC. My code for creating a
EntityManagerFactory takes a lot from
DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.java. The issue I am running into is
that my persistance.xml (under META-INF of my jar) does not seem to be
getting picked up. It appears to be picking up the persistence-unit from
JpaConnection, but not mine.

Does any one have thoughts on this or a sold strategy for creating an
EntityManagerFactory in a custom User Federation?

Thanks,

Tristan