[keycloak-user] Would like to deprecate/remove JPA/Mongo UserSessions

David Illsley davidillsley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:42:44 EDT 2015

I'd really like to be able to run Keycloak without relying on JavaEE style
clustering, and instead rely on modern 12-factor approaches. I was planning
to do that by implementing a bunch of interfaces to use redis rather than
JPA/Mongo/Infinispan, so I'm keen that you don't tie things too tightly to
infinispan (not that I think you would. infinispan and redis effectively
provide simple key/value stores).