[keycloak-user] Would like to deprecate/remove JPA/Mongo UserSessions

David Illsley davidillsley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 04:18:27 EDT 2015

That's good to hear.

By 'JavaEE style clustering' I meant a model where state is held in-memory
by application servers which talk directly to each other. In comparison to
a 12factor.net style model where state is held outside the application
server - this being a model which simplifies deployment models (albeit by
adding a constraint) which is popular both with people rolling their own
infrastructure, and using PaaS solutions - Heroku, CloudFoundry etc.