[keycloak-user] Can some one point me in the right direction

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 07:18:47 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

This uses standard openid-connect protocols, send a post to the token endpoint with the following attributes in the post:
* grant=refresh_token
* refresh_token=<refresh token>

If it's a public client include client_id=<client id>, or if it's a confidential either include client_id and client_secret or use "Authorization: Bearer"

> 2) Getting a grant for a bearer only client using (I assume the access
> token).

Bearer only clients are not allowed to obtain tokens.