[keycloak-user] Apache https proxy / Set context path of keycloak standalone

Gerd Aschemann jboss-developer at aschemann.net
Mon Aug 24 07:39:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

I seem to have problems to run keycloak behind an Apache httpd proxy. I would like to run (the Docker version of) keycloak on e.g. http://localhost:xxxx/ and have an Apache httpd proxy configuration which forwards https://my.domain.tld/keycloak/ to this internal server. Very often it is best to have the same web context path on the app server and on the httpd proxy configuration.

So which is the best way to set the context path of keycloak standalone? In particular it would be great if I could give the context path to the Docker container as environment setting.

Any hints are appreciated as well as other solutions to this problem.

Thx,
  Gerd

--
Gerd Aschemann --- Veröffentlichen heißt Verändern (Carmen Thomas)
+49/173/3264070 -- gerd at aschemann.net -- http://www.aschemann.net