[keycloak-user] How to access entity manager from custom thread

Tristan Paddock tristan.paddock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:09:39 EDT 2015

How are you including your jar file? Is it located under
'standalone/configuration/providers'? Or did you create a module? If you
created a module be sure to include 'javax.persistence.api' as a
dependency. That was an issue I ran into, making sure I included the
correct dependencies for my module.

Tristan