[keycloak-user] FaceBook Social Login

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:18:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

I notice that now Facebook returns only id and name fields in user info by
default, if you need other fields, you have to define these fields in your
request.  E.g in the request parameter pass:

fields=id,name,email,first_name,last_name

If you look at the KeyCloak FacebookIdentityProvider class, I don't see
these parameters getting passed.

Do others also see this behaviour or is it only me as there seems to be a
lot of issues others have faced with Facebook getting the email due to
various other reasons not just limited to privacy issues.

Cheers
Travis