[keycloak-user] Query regarding import multiple realms through single json file

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 11:00:24 EDT 2015

Is there something in server log when you start the server? Especially
look at logged lines from "ExportImportManager" and "ImportUtils"
categories.

Could you also try to use absolute path for the file (just for sure?).
You used "paas.json", but later you mentioned "pass.json", but I believe
this is just typo in email rather than bad file path?

Marek