[keycloak-user] Salesforce SSO

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 11:11:06 EST 2015

A few years ago, I did setup of Picketlink as IDP and Salesforce as SP.
Some docs is here:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/Picketlink+as+IDP,+Salesforce+as+SP
.

I didn't yet try with Keycloak and I guess the docs may be outdated. But
hopefully you can use it as a starting point. At least the setup on
Salesforce side.

AFAIR the Salesforce signs all the messages including SAML requests. So
for the setup on Keycloak side, you may need to enable flag "Client
Signature Required" for the SAML client in admin console and then go to
tab "SAML Keys" and import the certificate from Salesforce. But not sure
at 100%...

Good luck,
Marek