[keycloak-user] KeyCloak users

Lars Noldan lars.noldan at drillinginfo.com
Tue Dec 8 14:49:21 EST 2015

Hello All,

We are currently using another authz/authn solution in front of our
applications that I don't think is as flexible or as scalable as keycloak.
On technical merit alone I can likely make a case to shift our SSO solution
over, however I was asked "What companies are using keycloak in the wild."
which is a fair question considering the solution we are currently using is
supported by a very large vendor.

I would like to ask if any of you, the users would be willing to drop me a
note saying "We Use Keycloak at $Company."
I don't need to know which applications, urls, or anything specific about
your usage.

Please feel free to e-mail me direct if you aren't comfortable responding
to the whole list.

Thank you for your time.

--
Lars Noldan