[keycloak-user] Secured application configuration question

Juraci Paixão Kröhling juraci at kroehling.de
Wed Dec 9 07:40:20 EST 2015

I don't know about the specifics of apiman, but this secret is not used
only for direct access grants, in general. All in all, I'm not a big fan
of shipping with a default secret/password (or any security "token").

If that also makes you feel not comfortable, you might want to try to
change the "credential" for the "apiman" client on the "apiman" realm
via the Keycloak admin console:

- login to the auth console (admin:admin are the default credentials)
- select the apiman realm on the top-left
- select "Clients" and then "apiman"
- select the second tab, "Credentials"
- "Regenerate secret"

This new secret should go into the standalone.xml, as value for all
"kc:credential[name=secret]" whose realm/resource are "apiman".

- Juca.