[keycloak-user] Replace use of Infinispan with User Sessions SPI ?

Niko Köbler niko at n-k.de
Fri Dec 11 08:14:15 EST 2015

Hi,

in my current project, it’s not wanted to use Infinispan as cache in a cluster.
However, I have to deal with the user session and token information.
And as I can remember, in early versions of Keycloak was an option, to store this information via JPA or MongoDB instead of Infinispan.
Also, I saw there is a User Sessions SPI, and also a User Cache SPI and Realm Cache SPI.
If I implement those SPIs, can I get rid of Infinispan replication in a cluster?
And are there some examples or good starting points? (documentation?)

Regards,
- Niko