[keycloak-user] Replace use of Infinispan with User Sessions SPI ?

Alan Field afield at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 16:11:09 EST 2015

Hey Scott,

Thanks, I think you answered all of my questions, but I'm confused by something you said in your first email:

"
The 172.16 network is not routable between hosts (by design). Docker does port forwarding for ports we wish to expose to this works fine for HTTP/HTTPS but not the cluster traffic.

So Node 1 will advertise itself as having IP 172.16.0.4 while Node 2 advertises 172.16.0.8. The two cannot talk to each other by default.
"

My understanding is that the 172.16 addresses are the Amazon EC2 instance’s internal IP, so I'm confused why this didn't work for you before. Is the difference that you were setting jgroups.bind_addr to this address and now you are setting it to global and setting external_addr to the instance’s internal IP? Just trying to understand what the problem was and how you fixed it!

Thanks again,
Alan