[keycloak-user] Keycloak Server -swarm.jar

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 09:16:29 EST 2015

Sure, I agree, and that’s probably the way to do it.

But having an easy-to-download (via Maven Coordinates) and run (java -jar
keycloak-swarm.jar) version is also useful in many cases, such as Swarm’s
own testing.

I think Hawkular has even started using the keycloak-swarm.jar for their
bits, instead of embedding into Hawkular server.

-Bob