[keycloak-user] out of box experiences and automation

Dong Xie xied75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:49:37 EST 2015

That’s exactly what I used, so before I can expose the keycloak to the world, I need to get into the node, call the script, restart server, login with the new admin, calling REST api to remove the admin, sounds like a lot of work?

Can we not config an init access token or something similar to smooth the thing, for our poor DevOps life?

Any help would be great!

Best,

Dong

Sent from Mail for Windows 10