[keycloak-user] Different theme for each client

Raghuram Prabhala prabhalar at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 21:08:03 EST 2015

Pe
 It depends upon the application that the user accesses. We have several scenarios where the same set of users login to different applications in different divisions, some internet facing that have a totally different look from our intranet ones and it also depends upon whether the applications look for multi factor authentication as well.
This is a very common scenario - We typically have different themes presented to the users based on what the client applications request (different themes can be requested utilizing different http parameters)
Perhaps we can define different realms for different themes but it becomes very cumbersome