[keycloak-user] Different theme for each client

Raghuram Prabhala prabhalar at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 06:13:52 EST 2015

Perhaps the ideas below would work but I think it simply complicates things and not warranted as a single realm is what we are looking for. Based on what we saw in other commercial products, I am wondering why the themes/login pages can't be dynamically served by a Server component with everything else being the same. My apologies if I am overlooking something as I haven't really looked into the themes in KC.