[keycloak-user] development debugging / deployment

Jeremy Simon jermookie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:08:21 EST 2015

Hi All,

I'm attempting to write my own User Federation Provider and I'm wonder
for tips on how to manage development deployments of it.  I had seen
the registering steps in section 4.2 of the guide (1.7), but I'm
wondering if there are any tricks or ways or methods to continuously
deploy to my local instance as I make code changes to try... you know
ala JRebel or whatever.  (I do have JRebel and have done this for
WARs, but not sure to to manage modules...) Is there a way to set that
up, or do I need to stick with making a shell script build, shutdown
web server, copy over the new jar overtop of the registered one, then
restart?

Help is much appreciated!  Thanks all!

jeremy
jeremy at jeremysimon.com