[keycloak-user] Upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.1.0: Role(s) not found

Dimitris Keramidas dimiker at yahoo.gr
Mon Feb 2 08:07:27 EST 2015

Hello,

I am currently deploying Keycloak version 1.0.4 as a war, in a WildFly app-server. I am using oracle 11g as the database for the datatore and schema. I've followed the relevant guide to install version 1.1.0, and the schema seemed to be upgraded normally. However, I found two problems:
1. The war distribution bundle, does not contain the themes that need to be placed in wildfly's configuration directory. I downloaded the appliance bundle and used those, instead.
2. After logging into the administration console, I could see the list of roles I created for my realms, but could not access/edit any. I am only getting a "Error! Not found" message. Furthermore, If I try to assign a new role to a user, the "available roles" list is empty. Please note though, that users that already have roles assigned to them, work/log in properly.
Any help would be appreciated.