[keycloak-user] Unable to access Administration console on first run, due to https required

Marcel Koster koster at tizin.nl
Wed Feb 4 04:20:40 EST 2015

Good morning,

I am trying to deploy the keycloak standalone server, but I cannot access
the Administration console as specified in the tutorial on our external
linux server that we use as a development environment. We have no
certificate for that server and no need for ssl, because it is used for
development only. I can run the server on my localhost just fine and access
the Administration console.
How can I disable the ssl check on the standalone keycloak server?

Greetings,

Marcel Koster

[image: Tizin]
  0642044604       *Peizerstate*