[keycloak-user] how to implement SSO among services with Keycloak

Kevin Chen Peng.Chen at halliburton.com
Thu Feb 12 15:24:10 EST 2015

In our environment, we will have multiple JBOSS instance that will host different services, they will use the same Keycloak server for authentication.

One of the requirement for us is once an user is authenticated with one service, and if that service need invoke another service running in a different JBOSS instance, user should not be asked to logged in again. How can we obtain a new token and pass it to the next hop?

Thanks
Kevin

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.