[keycloak-user] keycloak-appliance-dist-all-1.1.0.Final does not have an auth-server.war

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Mon Feb 16 20:26:50 EST 2015

Hi, after unzipping keycloak-appliance-dist-all-1.1.0.Final.zip, it does not have a auth-server.war in the keycloak/standalone/deployments folder.

I tried to copy the auth-server.war from the keycloak-war-dist-all-1.1.0.Final.zip, but I can’t make it work.

Can you tell me what the steps are to get auth-server.war to work in the appliance-dist-all?

According to the documentation, it should be there (it used to be there), but it is missing now.

I need to update the lib folders with some customization. Thx for your help.

Christina